Portfolio Monitoring and Research
Ethix SRI Advisors offers a wide range of research and screening services, which are used by investors as a basis for engagement and company dialogue, for screening portfolios or for selecting stocks. The screening services covers global company universes including developed and emerging markets.
Norm-Based Screening® assesses companies' compliance with international norms for human rights, the environment, labour standards and anti-corruption. It adheres to the UN Global Compact Principles.
Controversial Weapons Screening© assesses companies involvement in anti-personnel mines, cluster munitions, biological, chemical weapons, depleated uranium and nuclear weapons.
Sector Based Screening© assesses companies involvement in industry sectors and products such as alcohol, fossil fuels, tobacco, gambling, pornography or weapons.
Nordic Sustainability Stars© assesses companies' governance of environmental and social factors as a basis for identifying best-in-class companies.
Norm-Based Screening® Sovereign Bonds assesses countries in relation to international norms for human rights, the environment, labour standards and anti-corruption.
- Internationally recognised expertise in norms screening, sector screening, illegal weapons screening and other responsible investment research.
- The service proposition is based on high quality research, robust quality assurance and, uniquely, expert analyst input.
- Our clients have access to our analysis, news, dialogue and other relevant information, thereby enabling them to supplement our research with their own in-house analysis.
- The approach is to work closely with clients by providing access to our advisors, analysts and technical experts as an integral part of our service offering.
- We support our clients in communicating their responsible investment activities to clients, companies, and the wider market.