Affiliations and networks
Ethix SRI Advisors signed – as first Nordic professional service provider – the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) at its launch in Paris, May 2006. We share the belief of UN PRI that “environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues can affect the performance of investment portfolios". We also recognise that "applying these Principles may better align investors with broader objectives of society.” Through our established services and tools, we support investors in their commitment to the principles:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles
Ethix SRI Advisors supports the Carbon Disclosure Project and helps investors to integrate environmental issues into the investment process and decision. Ethix was selected expertise research partner to the Carbon Dislcosure Project in establishing the Nordic Report.
Collaboration and partnerships
Ethix SRI Advisors works together with selected parties on joint solutions in order to provide its clients with effective and value-adding services. This includes for example product development, research and data mining and voting services.